Welcome to GUFC for 2020. Registrations to play opened on 2 January 2020. Please read the following before you attempt to sign in.
To Register you must first sign in to Playfootball.com.au (see links below) using the same method you used in 2019. That is your:
* email address; or
* Facebook login; or
* your Google login.
Playfootball will match your details (name and date of birth, etc). If you used your email and have forgotten your password, simply follow the prompts in Playfootball. If you have any difficulty the Support desk will assist you.
Here are links to help you get there faster:
- MiniRoos (5-11 year old’s) Sign Up Form
- Juniors (12-18 year old’s) Sign Up Form
- Seniors (19 years+) Sign Up Form
Once you have signed In, you are ready to register yourself and any linked family members.
This year our club prefers online payments so please have your credit/debit card ready to finalise your registration. If you are unable to pay via an online method please contact us by email email@example.com
If you are registering school age children please have your 2020 Active Kids Voucher ready to use for payment when finalising your registration.
Please use the above links to register with GUFC and have:
– your photo ready to upload (if required). ALL Male & Female Players who are playing in U10/W10, U11/W11 and U12/W12 age groups must upload a current passport style photo to their profile
– your Credit/Debit Card ready
– your Active Kids Voucher number ready (if applicable)
– answer any additional questions when prompted in Playfootball
Face to Face Registration Days at Gymea Bay Oval’s Hall
* Sunday, 19th January 2020 – 10am to 4pm
* Wednesday, 22nd January 2020 – 6pm to 8pm
* Wednesday, 29th January 2020 – 6pm to 8pm (This night is for NEW U06/W06 & U07/W07 players)
* Sunday, 2nd February 2020 – 10am to 4pm
U06/W06 & U07/W07 must attend our Muster Day on Monday 10th February 2020 at Gymea Bay Oval:
* U5/U6, boys & girls muster – 5.30pm
* U7, boys & girls muster – 6.15pm
Still not sure How to Register? Helpful links and support can be found here How to Register
If you have any problems or queries with your online registration please contact Playfootball Help or call 8880 7983
If you have any Club related queries please contact our Club Registrar via email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible to play Round 1 you must have your registration finalised by 9th March 2020.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO NOTE:
Registration Opens: Thursday, 2 January 2020
Grading Dates: Grading commences on Monday 3 February 2020 (for two weeks) – please see all grading times & locations
Season Starts: Round 1 is on Saturday 28 & Sunday 29 March 2020
Late Fees: Late fees will apply – please check our GUFC website registration tab for more details
Photos: ALL Male & Female Players who are playing in U10/W10, U11/W11 and U12/W12 age groups and all NEW players to SSFA U12/W12 and above must upload a current passport style photo to their profile.
Student Discount: You need to scan and email your valid student ID card to email@example.com if you want to claim the student discount. Your registration will not be approved if you do not provide a valid student ID.
Family Discount: Please register all family members. You will then need to contact our treasurer, firstname.lastname@example.org to claim back the family discount. You will need to provide the names of the family members and your BSB & Account Number so the refund can be issued (refunds cannot be returned to your credit card)