- All players must be registered before attending grading. It is important to remember that your registration is not accepted by GUFC until full payment has been received. Read how to register>>
- All grading is held at Gymea Bay Oval unless advised it will be held at Kareela Oval 2, Princes Highway, Kirrawee
- u5,u6 and u7 are ‘musters’ only. Players won’t play games and are not required to wear uniform/boots. The kids are simply organised into teams with friends and/or new friends. Teams will also need to nominate their coach and manager.
- u8-u16 (girls and boys) – must attend two grading sessions (see below). Please wear boots and shin pads and bring a water bottle. If you are not able to attend at least one of the grading sessions, please email email@example.com
- u18 (girls and boys) – must attend appropriate grading session(s) (see below). Those players wishing to trial for the ‘A” grade team please wear boots and shin pads and bring a water bottle. Other grades in u18 and jw18 will be a paper grading only. For more information see grading information for all u18/jw18 players>>.
- If you are not able to attend at least one of the grading sessions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any player wishing to play goalkeeper should notify the grading panel on grading day.
|2019 Grading Timetable – to be advised
Please always double check your grading date / time a couple of days before your grading day
|Age Group||Grading Dates||Time|
|U5/U6 (Boys &Girls)|
|U7 (Boys &Girls)|
|U8 (Boys & mixed teams)|
|W8 (Girls only teams)|
|U9 (Boys & mixed teams)|
|W9 (Girls only teams)|
|U10 (Boys & mixed teams)|
|W10 (Girls only teams)|
|U11 (Boys & mixed teams)|
|W11 (Girls only teams)|
|U12 (Boys & mixed teams)|
|W12 (Girls only teams)|
|W14 (Girls only teams)|
|W16 (Girls only teams)|
|W18 (Girls only teams)|
- U5/U6 & U7 Muster – Players are encouraged to form teams amongst friends if desired. Teams will then be graded in the following weeks.
- Ages U8-U18 – All players will need to attend grading and are to wear boots and shin pads. Gymea uniforms are not required. Players will be graded based on previous year ability with the additional assistance of grading staff.
Please remember your water bottles, sunscreen, hat & clothing that covers as much skin as possible … see also <<FNSW Hot Weather Policy>>