IMPORTANT: MiniRoo Team Regrades12 June 2018
The following GUFC MiniRoos teams have been regraded/renamed.
Your team's new grade takes effect from this Saturday, 16th June, Round 11 (weather permitting). If your team does not appear on the below list your team name stays the same.
GYMEA 6C to 6B/3
GYMEA 6F/3 to 6G/3
Girls Under 6's
GYMEA W06C/1 to W06B/3
GYMEA - W06C/2 become W06C
GYMEA 7C to 7B
GYMEA 7H/3 to 7G/2
GYMEA – 7G become 7G/1
Girls Under 7's - None
Under 8's - None
Under 9's - None
Girls Under 9's
GYMEA W09A to W09B/1
GYMEA - W09B become W09B/2
Under 10’s and Under 11’s (mixed and girls) - NoneManagers: 'what to do' if your team grade has changed
- check the above list to see if your team is affected by the regrade
- look up your team's new fixture - regrades are in effect from this weekend, Round 11 ie your team
will play in their new grade/name this Saturday 16th June. The SSFA have released the updated draw.
- let your team know:
- their new team grade/name; and
- time/place of their game
- teams on ground control will be the team whose new name it is for this weekend, Round 11
- if your team is struggling in its new grade after a couple of weeks, please let our MiniRoos Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org know and we can look
at swapping you with another GUFC team
- if you are having any problems working out your new game time/place, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com who will be able to help you
- photo times/place will remain the same. If the regrade doesn't allow for this please contact Cathy from Diamond Portraits know - 0447 400 074
The EC will not be reviewing the MiniRoo tables again in 2018.