'How To' Register for the 2018 Season18 December 2017
Registrations open 3 January 2018 :-)
Welcome to the 2018 season at Gymea United FC. Please find below details for 2018 registration.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR U6-U18 PLAYERS - all players wishing to claim the Active Kids Rebate of $100 for their soccer registration MUST register to play for Gymea United Football Club on MyFootball Club after 31 January using a voucher obtained from Service NSW! Parents will be able to apply for and download vouchers on the Service NSW website after 31st of January (What is Active Kids). Players registering on MyFootball Club before 31 January will not be eligible to claim their rebate with GUFC but can claim with another eligible sport - read more about the Active Kids Rebate.
All players must register and pay by credit card online … no more queuing and filling out forms! To register online go to the MyFootballClub website - www.myfootballclub.com.au - Register Now - Player login
If you have forgotten your FFA Login or Password, here are instructions on how to retrieve your password - Self Registration Guide for MyFootballClub
You can also telephone the FFA’s information line on 8020 4199. Online registration for U8 to U18 age groups will close on Sunday, 11th February 2018 at 4pm sharp.
The SSFA require that all photos must be updated this year for all U10 boys and girls, all U14 boys and girls, all U18 boys and girls and ALL NEW players U10 and above plus all returning players whose photo is more than 3 years old. Photos are also required for any player whose photo is not in the myfootballclub system or is not of an acceptable standard/quality. These players must either upload a new photo when registering on MyFootballClub or attend the hall on one of the registration days for photos. Please note: no glasses to be worn in ID photos, unless they are sports glasses (special approval from SSFA is required - read more regarding approval)
For EXTRA information on how to register please see the 'Registration' tab on GUFC website
Registration Days (Gymea Bay Oval Community Hall, Avenal Rd, Gymea Bay)
Internet will be available for players to register at the hall. All NEW registrations (never played in the Shire before) must produce original birth certificate/passport or drivers licence and proof of address in the Sutherland Shire eg drivers licence. Go to www.gufc.com.au/Registration for more details on suitable proof of ID documentation.
* Sunday 4 February - 10am-4pm
* Wednesday 7 February (U6 & U7 boys&girls only) - 5.30pm-7.30pm
* Sunday 11 February - 10am-4pm
2018 membership fees
- Family discounts apply for 3 or more players - please see GUFC website 'REGISTRATION' tab for more details
- Late fees WILL apply after 11/2/2018: $10 (u6-u10), $20 (u11-u18) and $50 (u21 & up). It is important to remember that your registration is not accepted by GUFC until full payment has been received. Late fees will apply to any payments received after 11/2/2018
A few things to remember
* Fees must be paid in full before players can attend grading, training or trial games
* Grading days will be advertised on the GUFC website
* No players are covered by insurance until they are registered & the registration accepted by GUFC
* Age groups (as above) will be closed on the 11th February at 4pm, however some age groups may be reopened, depending on numbers
* Any player withdrawing from a team after grading will forfeit a percentage of their SSFA fees
* We recommend not using an Apple device when using MFC as you could experience many timeouts etc. We also recommend not leaving your registration until the last day (Sunday 11th February......late fees apply after this date) as MFC does not cope well under pressure
Interested in SSF Refereeing? email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in Coaching? email Enzo Torrillo at email@example.com
For all queries / questions / 'how to' please see GUFC website 'Registration' tab for more details>>
If you are still having problems after accessing the information on our website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org