THANK YOU to all the teams who have taken the time to familiarise themselves with the Covid19 requirements. The SSFA General Manager has asked us to again remind our members of individual requirements that should be in place – please (re)read the following:
PLEASE – we must all (every player, family, supporter, coach and manager) work TOGETHER to stay safe & ensure Football can continue to be played in 2020!
GUFC have taken several steps to reduce the risks including:
– we are not operating the bbq at Gymea Bay Oval
– we have closed the change rooms at Gymea Bay Oval
– we have spread out miniroo games
– we have hand sanitiser, clean pens etc at Gymea Bay Oval
– we have rearranged ground control & procedures for filling out match sheets
Also, for your information, here is a copy of the latest version of GUFC’s COVID19 Safety Plan
2020 Competition Structure
The clubs have voted and the preferred option re finals series was to play 13 rounds with no finals series … the season will finish on the weekend of Saturday 26 September / Sunday 27 September with the team highest on the ladder at that time being declared the Premiers.
Champion of Champions
Football NSW have advised they have made the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 Champion of Champions.
Premiers – X Graded Teams