at Gymea Bay Oval Ground Control
* Wednesday, 21 February 7pm-8pm *
* Monday, 26 February 6pm-8pm *
for all uniform sales, merchandise and shirt numbering (u12+ only)
Some extra players are NEEDED for a couple of GUFC 2018 teams:
* 3-4 players for jw11 team;
* 2-3 players for u13 team; and
* 3-4 players for high grade Senior Women's team
Please contact email@example.com as soon as possible if you are interested in playing in one of these teams.
18 - Grading Commences - See Timetable
19 - Muster, u5/u6 - 5.30pm (Kareela Oval)
Muster, u7 - 6pm (Kareela Oval)
12 - Coaches & Managers Meeting, GBO Hall:
* 7pm - Junior teams u6-u18
* 8pm - Senior teams u21+
17 - MiniRoos Gala Day
17/18 - Trial Games with Sans Souci
7/8 - Round 1
14/15 - Round 2 (School Hols - all games play)
21/22 - Round 3 (School Hols - all games play)
28/29 - Round 4 (School Hols - all games play)
The following age groups must upload a new photo onto their registration page in MyFootballClub this year:
- All players playing in the U10 age group for 2018 (as they require a photo this year)
- the SSFA require that all photos must be updated this year for all U14 boys and girls, all U18 boys and girls plus all returning players whose photo is more than 3 years old.
- ALL NEW players U10 and above
* ensure the photo is a passport style image of the head only (approx 122 pixels x 156 pixels)
* hats and sunglasses should not be worn
* no glasses to be worn in ID photos, unless they are sports glasses (special approval from SSFA is required Read more regarding approval>>)
We recommend not using an Apple device when using MFC as you could experience many timeouts etc.
Rebel Loyalty Program
Thank you, we recently spent over $800 at Miranda Rebel Sport on new miniroos goals and soccer balls using only credits from your sales. Thanks so much for nominating Gymea United Football Club as the club you support
JOIN REBEL ACTIVE TODAY, and then whenever you shop at Rebel start earning credit for GUFC,
here's how ...
1. Join Rebel Active (free) instore or using this link>>
2. Then when you next purchase at Rebel Sports, let the cashier know you nominate Gymea United Football Club as the Club you support.
3. Ensure you swipe your loyalty card every time you shop at Rebel Sport.
HUGE thank you to Rebel Sport for their continued supportread more
GUFC 2018 Committee Vacancies
This season we have a number of positions vacant on the committee including Honorary Secretary, MiniRoos Referee Coordinator, Social Secretary & General Committee.
Some duties a general committee person might help out with are:
- Junior Presentation day;
- registration days;
- committee duty 3 or 4 (half days) a season at Gymea Bay Oval;
- attend monthly committee meetings;
plus assisting with another part of running the club which interests you!
GUFC is entirely voluntary run - we need more support from members to effectively run the club ... if you are interested in helping out please email firstname.lastname@example.org